Wednesday 13 February 2013

Digital Art by Mr Pilgrim

New Digital Art - Steam Punk Pop

I have just published some new digital art on my behance portfolio called 'Steam punk Pop'.

I have added a couple of images below which are taken from the work.  My aim was to create something that retained the kind of technology theme from Fritz Lang's Metropolis.

I started with some rough sketches of a slightly depressed looking robot and developed the idea using photoshop.

To see the full piece click here - Steam Punk Pop digital art. Let me know what you think all comments welcome!

digital art, mr pilgrim.
digital art, mr pilgrim.
See more digital art and more at Mr Pilgrim. You can also follow me on facebook here Mr Pilgrim Digital Art or twitter here Mr Pilgrim Digital Art.

No comments:

Post a Comment